Thursday 9 April 2009

Camp!


Hi All,
I will be proposing that Summer Camp will be at Linnet Clough near Marple (60 miles, nr Stockport), 10/11/12 July.
The cost will be in the region of £35-£40.
All the activities (canoeing/rafting, climbing, archery, high ropes) will have qualified instructors as they will be a little more demanding than Waddecar hence the price increase, but I still think it represents excellent value.
Food and travel costs have increased also.
I will need three volunteers to set up camp on Thursday 9th, and at least 4 for the week-end.
Please let me if your Cub can attend by posting a comment below/email as I will have to book asap to ensure activities and instructors will be available.
Many thanks for your support
Paul
Akela
ps Angela, Tawd had no instructors!

No comments:

Post a Comment